PILOT PROJECT OF OPTOMIZATION OF LARGE CUSTOMER METERING, INCLUDING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A SYSTEM OF AUTOMATED METER READING (AMR), IN PEREIRA, COLOMBIA
WMI has been selected by the Water Company of Pereira to implement a Pilot project on the drinking water network and reduce Non-Revenue Water (NRW) by improving the management of large customers.
The two main activities of the project are:Design, supply and construction of 30 measurement points of large customers with new water meters equipped for automated meter reading (AMR) system;
Design and installation of a platform to monitor the consumption.
Description of WMI services
- Design of 30 measurement points for large customers of water;
- Hydraulic works and civil engineering for the construction/rehabilitation of measurement chambers;
- Supply and installation of water meters (DN 1” to 6”) and hydraulic accessories, equipped with a system of automated meter reading (AMR);
- Design and installation of a platform of consumption monitoring;
- Provision of services for the monitoring of consumption (7 months).
Large customers Management
30 chambers constructed /rehabilitated with new meters connected to an automated meter reading (AMR) system.
Reduction of commercial losses by increasing the accuracy of metering and monitoring of consumption with a system of automated meter reading (AMR).