PILOT PROGRAM FOR THE STRENGTHENING OF WATER MEASUREMENTS OF THE CITY OF CALI, COLOMBIA
Installation of 80 meters (1” to 4”) with a remote management system for industries and 10 district meters for the human settlements in development (AHDI), including hydraulic accessories, new chambers, equipped with a cover and a security system.
Description of WMI services WMI
- Selection, visits and socialization of industries for the modification of metering installations;
- Supply and installation of 80 new meters from 1” to 4” for industries, including hydraulic fittings (diaphragm valves, gate, filters, non-return valves, point of connection for the calibration of the meter);
- Construction of new chambers for each point of intervention with 2 separate compartments ( Emcali and Client), with a special cover, and a patented security system for the compartment belonging to Emcali;
- Supply, installation and commissioning of a remote management system for 80 meters and 40 additional with a web platform;
- Socialization of 10 communities in areas of difficult management for the installation of measurement systems by similar sector, (2” to 4”);
- Construction of 10 new chambers with a special cover, including a patented system of security;
- Recording of 400 profiles of domestic customers, including the temporary installation (1 week) of meters with a pulse transmitter and loggers. The facilities are secured by a locking system defined specifically for the project.
- 30% increase of invoicing of the concerned industries, on average.