NON-REVENUE WATER AUDIT AND REDUCTION OF THE DRINKING WATER SYSTEM OF SAN PEDRO DE MACORIS, GUAYACANES AND CONSUELO - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Non-Revenue Water audit and reduction of the Drinking Water system of San Pedro de Macoris (200,000 pop.), Guayacanes (16,000 inhab.) And Consuelo (30,000 pop.).
Description of WMI services
In each of the three cities, for a total length of 530 km network:
- Preparatory stage / Data collecting;
- Selection and supply of equipment of measurement and leak detection;
- Development of a GIS for the water system of INAPA (SIGAPA);
- Georeferencing of the network and entering data in the GIS database;
- Training of technical personnel to use the client program and the database;
- Flow & pressure measurement campaigns;
- Training of INAPA personnel in the use of equipment of measurement and leak detection;
- Hydraulic modeling of the network;
- Design of network sectorisation (DMA) and macrometering;
- Training of technical personnel in hydraulic modeling;
- Active Pressure Control to optimize the distribution of water;
- Preparation of detailed design of works for sectorisation and network improvements;
- Selection and purchase of works supplies;
- Execution of works of sectorisation and network improvements - insulation tests - Flow & pressure Measurements;
- Leak detection campaigns;
- Development of a GIS tool - hydraulic model of control and operation of drinking water systems (acoustic, helium
- Definition of a technical and commercial action plan to achieve the reduction of Non-Revenue Reduction including
Georeferencing of the network with related database created (SIGAPA).
Sectorisation of the network and NRW Management Improvement including Pressure Management.
INAPA personnel NRW training (GIS, modeling, network measurement and leak detection).
Action Plan created.