Audit of five distribution networks of Ocho Rios, Mandeville, Forrest Hills, May Pen and Old Harbour for a total network length of 950 km and around 50,000 customers.
Description of WMI services
- Network inventory and mapping on GIS of the entire network including fittings and facilities
- Flow and pressure measurements
- Leak detection campaign implemented in pilot zones
- Audit of the facilities (wells, reservoirs and pumping stations)
- Network modelling
- Customer Account System database analysis
- Customer survey in pilot areas
- Reports submission for each of the water supply system including description of the encountered problems and proposal for a action plan for immediate and short-terms tasks to be implemented by the NWC to minimize water supply problems and to face present and future water demands
Specifications established for the optimizing of the technical and commercial performance of the water networks of the five cities.