Implementation of a full program for the reduction of Non Revenue Water covering the whole of the adduction lines of the area (254 km) with a contractual technical efficiency target fixed at 75 to 80% to be achieved.
Implementation of a full program for the reduction of Non Revenue Water covering the whole of the distribution network (100 km) with a target efficiency jointly defined at 75 to 80%.
Définition et mise en place d’un programme d’amélioration de rendement technique de réseaux par la recherche, la réduction et le contrôle des volumes d’eau non comptabilisés sur une zone pilote de distribution de la ville (154 km) avec objectif contractuel fixé à 75-80%.
Description of WMI services
- Creation of a Project Management Cell (PMC)
- Co-ordination and Management of the Project Management Cell
- Check, analyse and update existing maps of the systems (Audit of key sites/PZTs)
- Conduct a full flow and pressure measuring campaign in order to provide an hydraulic scheme of the networks
- Classify DMA and WSA (District Metered/Measured Area & Water Supply Area) by performances
- Define technical efficiency targets to be achieved with the client during the contract implementation period
- Define all networks components to be repaired, replaced or installed in order to optimise systems
- Define and set up a continuing Non Revenue Water control program (NRW)
- Define and set up an ALC System (Active Leakage Control)
- Supervise installation works and network rehabilitation
- Follow-up installation of equipment and full training for all programme phases
- Creation of leak detection and maintenance units
- Classroom and On-The-Job training and technology transfer
- Qalqilyiah: Reduction of Minimum Night Flow of 12.96 L/s for the whole of the system out of recommended remedial actions on customer metering
- Ramallah: Reduction of MNF of 2.90 l/s for the areas treated in spite of implementation conditions particularly difficult